Registration recapture verification

• 1690 noahcallan
    noahcallan
    Keymaster

I am having trouble doing the recapture verification in the registration?

1691 noahcallan
    noahcallan
    Keymaster

Please contact hello@disabilitytek.com and the admin team will sort it out for you!

gellisie
    Participant

It is a poor show when a web site that is dedicated to accessibility technology is not built according to WCAG 2.0 guidelines and includes reCaptcha which is inaccessible to blind people. That said, I am blind and I ignored the recaptcha and I still got registered.

1728 noahcallan
    noahcallan
    Keymaster

Thank you for your feedback and we hope to rectify this problem shortly. We agree that these factors are an important consideration for a site that wishes to help people with disabilities. Thank you so much, feedback such as this is invaluable for us, particularly being a new start-up that is in its early stages of development.

Kathy Alapai
    Participant

Yes i am excited to join your online community because i can get many tips from you all my friends. Its really big problem with me always in captcha error even its correct but its again in front of me to recaptcha australian assignment help. Please tell me about this solution of Problem.

3592 noahcallan
    noahcallan
    Keymaster

Kathy, this is why we no longer use captcha. On the website that you are referring to they have a live chat service. Speak to them directly and I am sure that they will be able to help you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.